WB school teachers may register online for mutual transfer

Dept. of school Education, Govt. of West Bengal has provided a resource to enable the teachers to registrar online for their request for mutual transfer.

The website has also a facility to track the status of the application for mutual transfer.
1,In order to register yourself(new) for ‘Mutual Transfer’, Visit www.wbsed.gov.in, and in the portal click on Teacher’s Corner menu on the right.